Skip to main content

Search

Mm first person puppet issue

• TAPgiles
    Great answers

I'm not sure the Mm first person puppet allows us to do that kind of thing, limiting rotation and so on. So do you have some extra stuff to the rig to limit that? Presumably the problem is what that added stuff--which you would know more about.

• UncleM_Games

Seems to be a physics thermo limit.  Even though the thermo gadget showed all is fine, i found the analytics tab that i didnt know existed, and i was going over on physics.  It was just strange that the issue appeared suddenly.  Not sure ive got it solved, but seems better.  Every now and then though, the puppet just gets stuck now and wont move... Had to lose some elements to optimize...  

• TAPgiles
    Great answers

Oh interesting. So do you have a lot of movable sculpts?

• UncleM_Games

Yea, a bunch of npc targets running around.  But surprisingly the biggest physics cost was from a seemingly low thermo baby stroller.  Had to delete it.  Learning alot about spheres and hidden thermo.  Who knew thinner sculpts cost so much more...

• TAPgiles
    Great answers

Ah okay... well, they can do. Depends on the "physics cost" setting for that sculpt more than anything. And this only matters if it's collidable, so that's another way of making it cheaper on the physics side--make things non-collidable that don't need to be.

Please sign in to leave a comment.