core question that might help you figure out your plans for your video games you plan to make. if you ask the right question then you get your brain following in the right direction.
- who are you making the game for ?
( thinking about someone special can help with motivate. and set strong emotion up to help you want to finish to see there reaction to your game. )
- what is your favorite thing to do in video games ?
- do you like fighting or solving puzzles. ?
- what problem do you want to solve ?
( this is powerful for story telling. problem vs solution using character development to explain and get your point across about a issue in the real world that you may feel strong about . )
- do you want first person view or third person view ?
- what tape of challenges do you want the players to face in your game ?
- do you fight enemy and how do you fight them off ?
- what challenge do you have to do in it ?
- DO need collect anything for something ?
- do you save any body ?
- do you need to defeat the army and then the boss ?
- unlock or fix something ?
- where does this take place ?
( forest , city , future or past )
- how many levels do the game have ?
- your characters design
what is there name ?
what do they ware ?
Are they human or animal or monster ?
who the main character and the main villain?
Please sign in to leave a comment.